4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Wood BBQ
- Enclosed Yard
Relax and enjoy the amazing views while you holiday in this stunning property.
21 ROSS CRESCENT, proudly managed by Century 21 Holidays Noosa
Relax and enjoy your holiday in this stunning 5 bedroom property.
21 Ross Crescent is a private, elevated north east facing property located in one of Sunshine Beach's most popular streets. Architect and interior designed, this home has been completely refurbished, offering stylish, luxury appointments throughout so that you can enjoy sophisticated and comfortable living with the true convenience of a short stroll to the beach and an easy walk to Sunshine's local shops and restaurants.
Key features include:
* Surf & Ocean Views
* Relaxed, stylish and extremely inviting interiors
* Five bedrooms - 1 king with ensuite and dressing room and private terrace, 1 x twin room with king singles, 1 x twin room with singles, 2 x queen rooms
* 2 Bathrooms plus extra WC Powder room
* Modern kitchen with bluestone and corian benchtops
* Open plan living with unique indoor/outdoor entertaining areas
* Crimesafe screens on most downstairs windows for added security
* Upstairs Airconditioning/reverse cycle, ducted air con/heating in upstairs bedrooms, high ceilings
* Airconditioning - Downstairs all bedrooms, plus supplied with heaters and ceiling fans
* Three televisions - main large flat screen with blue ray
* Full laundry and kitchen facilities
* Beach access 100 metres
* Internet available
Truly a stunning property for the discerning holiday maker.
Things to do
Head to the style, ease and laid-back atmosphere that makes Sunshine Beach such a popular spot for repeat visitors to Noosa. Once known as Golden Beach, Sunshine Beach is renowned for its sand, surf and the ambience of its stylish boutiques, cafes and restaurants.
Join the local caf society find a spot on a wide deck for breakfast, lunch, dinner or any time in between. Call in at a bakery, deli or general store for fresh, local produce or a snack. Order a cool beer or a tall drink and settle into a comfy couch or perch on a stool at a laidback beach bar where locals drop in on their way to the beach. Experience a superlative espresso the organic coffee beans are roasted on-site and spend an idle hour with a favourite magazine under a broad umbrella.
Head to the beach and pack a picnic to enjoy on the beach foreshore. The wide, open beach hosts a variety of banks for an endless, uncrowded surfing session and the beach in front of the Surf Club is patrolled year-round. After a cool dip in the ocean, try the Sunshine Beach Surf Club for spectacular ocean views as well as great eating and drinking at the award-winning restaurant.
And if you havent had enough shopping, youll find boutiques stocking beach wear, fashion and homewares.
Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
STARTER PACK upon arrival you will be supplied with a Starter pack of essentials to get you through the first night. This includes: Toilet paper, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher & dishwashing liquid sachets, tea, coffee, sugar, soap, small shampoo and conditioner.
Shorter Stays are available in low season.
A seven night minimum applies during peak season.